Evie & Rosie Promise Fund
Organized by: Anabelle Wright Gatton
In honor of our beloved daughters Evie & Rosie, our only children, who were recently lost due to premature birth at 24 weeks. After years of heartbreak trying and waiting for our children, we thought we were finally receiving the greatest blessing, and instead we are now trying our best to navigate through this darkest of tragic times. We are creating this Promise Fund to:
- Remember and honor our beloved daughters by trying to foster and spread goodness, light, and positivity in the world. We would ideally like to make contributions to a number of worthwhile causes that mean a great deal to us that we believe would also mean a great deal to our daughters.
- Help with mounting medical bills and cremation costs to prevent financial ruin on top of our loss, as well as help towards the promise of bringing Evie's and Rosie's future sibling(s) into the world, so we won't have to endure the rest of our lives with painfully empty arms.
Thus far, after insurance, our portion of medical bills and cremation costs have amounted to nearly $10,000 and counting, which is more than we have in the bank. For those that know us and may have been planning a shower gift for the girls, we would greatly appreciate a gift to this fund in their memory. And for others who don't personally know us, I will soon be including more details about us and our beautiful, beloved angel girls below, so if you have the ability and feel so moved to donate in honor of them, we would be immensely grateful.
After most of the medical bills are dealt with, these are some of the many worthy causes that we would like to support in honor of our daughters:
- Lexington Humane Society - www.lexingtonhumanesociety.org
- Woodford Humane Society - www.woodfordhumane.org
- The Traveling Piano - www.travelingpiano.com
Floral "seed bombs" were lovingly made by their grandmother as favors for the baby shower that never happened but was planned for the girls, and we would like to offer to send these to any donor giving $20 or more who would like to plant these seeds in honor of our girls as well. Please include a note with your address if you would like seeds mailed to you.