BENEFITING: FLYING KITES
Trekking in the Everest region of Nepal is an experience of a lifetime. Every day brings a new adventure as you’ll be engulfed by natural beauty and Buddhist culture while hiking through a literal museum of climbing history.
Our Everest Base Camp trip is lead by Nepali guides and a Flying Kites Adventure Challenges Trip Leader. This is not a camping trek but instead a “Tea House” trek. Each night along the way we will stay in beautiful Nepalese Tea Houses complete with running water, hot showers, and yak-dung fireplaces!
Fundraising Target: $5,000. Due April 15, 2014.
• All meals during trek
• Accommodations during trek
• Kathmandu to Lukla Airfare (and return)
• English speaking guide
• Sagarmatha National Park Fees
• 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu
• Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
• Airport transfers
• International Airfare
• Nepal Visa ($45)
• Airport tax ($15)
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Extra baggage charges
• Personal gear
• Tips (for porters and guide: $150/person)
• Personal insurance