Cycles for Change engages underrepresented and under-resourced communities to ensure the health, economic, transportation, and environmental benefits of bicycling are shared equitably, through programming and events like our Bike-a-Thon.
Cycles for Change envisions a Twin Cities region where:
- Everyone has access to a bicycle, tools, and knowledge to ride safely and confidently
- Bicycling has transformed the streets and paths of the Twin Cities into places where everyone feels safe and connected to their community
- Bicycle-friendly communities make jobs, education, and economic mobility available to all
- Bicycling helps people live healthy, empowered lives
- Racial and gender equity is a cornerstone of our transportation system