Join our Team! Central Vermonters are gearing up for several events fun events, including the Kayak Challenge at #10 Pond on July 12th, the Ride for Human Rights on July 14th, and the Plainfield Power Dance and Culmination Celebration on July 19th. Come join the fun and help support two inspiring organizations for human rights in Vermont!
The full list of races nearby includes:
- July 7, 2013: Mad Marathon, Mad Half, and Relays, Waitsfield (Run/Walk)
- July 12, 2013: People and Our Planet #10 Pond Kayak Challenge, Calais (Kayak)
- July 13, 2013: Bear Swamp Run, Middlesex (Run/Walk)
- July 14, 2013: Ride for Human Rights, Burlington to Richmond (Bicycle)
- July 19, 2013: Power Dance & Culmination Celebration, Plainfield (Dance)
If you'd like to join our team or have any questions, please contact our Team Captain: Heather.
To go back to the main Exercise Your Rights page, click HERE.