Family fire tragedy
Organized by: Millie Arriaga
Hey everyone thanks for taking your time to look at this post. Two days ago a friend of mine lost her home and everything inside it. Her and her family were making a BBQ to celebrate her birthday and one of the sparks from the charcoal landed on a couch that was next to the house, immediately the whole thing caught fire and in less than 15 minutes they lost their home. Their house was made out of plywood and it was a very humble place but it was better than not having a roof over their head. It was a place they called home. They don't have a place to live in anymore and the children don't have clothes for school, the local church and some neighbors provided some things to help out I myself bought them a few things such as clothing and a few personal items, but that's as much as I can do. Which is why I'm asking for your help! Anything will help them out even if it's 1 dollar, they just need something to get back on their feet. Thanks for your consideration, this money will go straight to them.