Did you know?
- 1 in 3 women killed by homicide are murdered by their current or former partner
- 1 in 4 women has experienced domestic violence in their lifetime
- 1 in 3 gay men report violence from their partner
- Oklahoma is ranked 6th in women murdered by a man
- 21% of all Oklahoma domestic violence fatalities occur in Tulsa County
Our mission is to promote safety and justice in Tulsa County through co-located multi-disciplinary services that offer protection, hope and healing to victims of family and intimate partner violence.
Your donation helps the Family Safety Center provide "wrap-around" victim services including:
- Provide assistance obtaining emergency protective orders for victims of domestic violence
- Provide help and resources to children exposed to domestic violence
- Offer forensic medical assistance to victims of domestic violence
- Offer appropriate legal support and representation to victims of domestic violence
- Reduce the number of domestic violence cases that go unreported in all of Tulsa County
- Ensure domestic violence perpetrators are prosecuted