Official fundraising page of of the 2015 Drumstick Dash. All money raised will help provide meals and care to homeless men, women, and children at Wheeler Mission.
This Thanksgiving, nearly 1,900 people in central Indiana will spend the day homeless. We believe that nobody in our community should be without food, shelter, and warmth, but especially during the holidays.
How to get started:
Already registered for the 2015 Drumstick Dash? Creat your own Fund-Racing team or click on one of the existing teams to join them in raising critical funds for our city’s most desperate people.
Haven’t registered for the Drumstick Dash yet? Register Here. After you register, you will be directed back here to begin your individual or team Fund Racing page.
Once you start your Fund-Racing page, upload a fun picture and write a few words about why you're raising money for the homeless this Thanksgiving, and then send your page out to your friends and family, inviting them to donate to Wheeler Mission. Every $2.25 raised provides a meal to someone in need.
Sponsors are lining up some incredible prizes as you read this. More details coming soon!
• Fund Racing prize deadline is 9AM on Monday, November 23.
• Individual prizes given to individual fund-racers only (if more than one person is using a single account, you may be inelligable for individual prizes)
• Individuals may pick one prize from any level in which they qualify
• No purchase necessary to win prizes. You do not have to participate in the Drumstick Dash in order to Fund-Race.
• Details subject to change.
All donations are tax-deductible. A donation receipt will be emailed to you from CrowdRise.
Donors may make checks payable to "Drumstick Dash" and turn them in to the Wheeler Mission table at the Drumstick Dash Expo or at the event.