EVENT DATE: May 09, 2015
A campaign designed to raise awareness and support for Fibromyalgia. 100% of proceeds raised will support education, advocacy and research efforts.
One of the greatest challenges about Fibromyalgia (FM) is the lack of awareness and visibility. As a result, the National FM and Chronic Pain Association has launched this year's theme: Your Voice Matters, YOU make Fibromyalgia Visible.
Many walks have taken place world-wide and across the country. The 1st Annual Walk in NYC (Caterpillar Walk) will be this year on May 9th. None have been held in Boston. Let's change this. YOUR participation in this walk will help make Fibromyalgia visible.
Join us Saturday, support this grassroots mission and help us take steps toward positive change.
- Date: Saturday, May 9th, 2015
- Walk Start Time: 10AM
- Distance: ~2 miles
- Meeting Location: In front of the Broadway Subway Station (Red Line; Dorchester Ave & West Broadway), South Boston, Massachusetts 02127
- What to Wear: Anything purple & comfortable sneakers
- Cost to Attend: Zip, zilch, nothing
- How to Donate: Click "Donate" to support this campaign
- How Else to Help: Bring a friend; spread the word, sharing is caring!
Meet us on Saturday! Or click "Fundraise for this Campaign" to start your own Walk Team.