Skip to content

Fields of Hope

Organized by: Aaron Rogers

Aaron's Photo

THE STORY:

My goal is to move to Colorado and purchase a plot of land where I will plant over 10 acres of sunflowers and other beautiful plants. The purpose to to make this location an attraction for the public but free to those who are fighting or have fought and won. All the flowers harvested will be sent across the nation to the top cancer centers in order to provide people with hope and a feeling that though I do not know them, there is someone out there that cares enough to tend a garden for them and pick flowers for them. The general public will be able to visit the garden and pick the flowers themselves at above market rate while the proceeds are donated to cancer research and understanding better ways of treating it. Either way, 90% of all money raised will go toward the ultimate cause which is spreading love to those in need of support. The other 10% will fund seeds, irrigation, and to keep the park field open. I don't want to take one dime for my own use because I believe this should be 100% for those we support. Please. Any amount will benefit this dream. Consider the lives we can touch, the families we can comfort, and the cure we can find for this horrible ailment. I figure I need $100,000 dollars to get started with the land and seeds, the rest of the money I will be investing on my own. 

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Aaron Rogers

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Aaron and Fields of Hope.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms