I am raising $1,000 for students here in Boston to receive:
- Job-training and a shot at their first job (15+ students)
- Certification as Women's Self Defense and Personal Fitness Instructors
- Access to our athletic, tutoring, and life skills program (30+ students)
How I got Involved:
I have been volunteering with Level Ground for 1 year as a member of the Board. Having the opportunity to work with and serve these kids has been eye-opening and highly rewarding at the same time. It is amazing to see their dedication and resilience despite facing so much adversity!
I am helping Level Ground Mixed Martial Arts raise $20,000 this holiday season! There is a team of us helping Level Ground and my goal is to raise $1,000 to support their campaign!
Background and How Money Will Be Used:
Urban youth in Boston experience the highest rates of poverty, incarceration, and lack of access to quality education as compared to the Boston metropolitan area.
FIGHT THE STATUS QUO, and give these youth a shot at success.
Level Ground Mixed Martial Arts currently has a waitlist of 15+ youth in need of jobs, and 30+ that want to join our athletic, tutoring, and life skills program. Knock Out this list by donating today.
With your tax-deductible donation, we will:
- Provide 5 jobs to youth in the fitness industry. They will receive a certification and hands-on learning at a partner gym ($10,000)
- Launch a new athletic/tutoring/life skills program for 20 youth ($7,000)
- Sponsor our traveling competition team in 2016 ($3,000)
Funds raised above our $20,000 goal will help us Knock Out our waitlist completely.
Level Ground is fiscally-sponsored by UNOW (EIN 27-2621939).
Please make checks out to UNOW, and send to: Level Ground Mixed Martial Arts, 50 Milk Street, Floor 17, Boston, MA, 02127.