Skip to content

Fire at my daughter Courtney's and her daughters hone

Organized by: Marchelle Rehmer

Marchelle's Photo

THE STORY:

I'm not one to do this kind of thing but I am today my daughter courtney and her daughters Samantha and Mckenzi lost their belongings in a fire last night due to faulty wiring she's renting and she does have a place to live in 7 months when the house is fixed. Courtney lost her bed clothes dresser tv. Sam and Mckenzis belongings are pretty smoked damaged and we're gonna see if we can get their clothes cleaned but if the smell doesn't wash out they'll all need new clothes . Their beds didn't burn but I doubt if they'll ever get the smell out of them. Also the living room has smoke damage. It's just a total loss. My daughter is a single mom and works as a groomer. If in any way you could help it would be greatly appreciated . If you can't donate a prayer is good as well god bless you

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Marchelle Rehmer

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms