FCUPC "Fit to Serve" 5K Run Walk
EVENT DATE: Oct 01, 2016
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Oct 31, 2016
- "Fit to Serve" 5k Run Walk on October 1, 2016, hosted by the Filipino Community United Presbyterian Church (FCUPC) of Azusa.
- Registration starts 7:00 A.M., Walk starts 8:00 A.M. at Whittier Narrows Regional Park, 750 Santa Anita Ave., El Monte, CA
- Deadline for Registration and Payment is September 15, 2016, Pre-registration entry fee is $25 with Bib and Goody bag. On-site Registration is $35 with Bib and Goody bag.
- Registration Contacts: Archerie Calunod 714.655.4285, Leah Cruz 626.399.6019, Arlene Farol 626.715.2287
- Please join us for our 1st ever “Fit to Serve” 5k Run Walk. The Filipino Community United Presbyterian Church (FCUPC) of Azusa invites you to participate as runners/walkers, volunteers, donors, or sponsors of the event. With anticipation of over 100 participants, the goal is to actively serve and reach out to the community, so that we can continue to build and maintain the 100-year-old historical building of the FCUPC and use it for God’s glory. This 5k Run Walk will also help to carry out FCUPC’s mission, church programs and community activities designed for all people of all ages. FCUPC is a diverse community of faith-loving church members serving the Lord for over 34 years in the San Gabriel Valley. FCUPC’s Building Committee members work to creatively raise funds for the church, so that it can continue to provide solid programs, educational materials, and comfortable classrooms for Christian education to the children, youth, young adults, adults and senior adults of the church. In addition, all proceeds will go to the continued ministry of the Building fund for upkeep of Bible and training classrooms, fellowship areas, worship sanctuary and repairs of the church. Recently, a portion of the Building fund was used to cover costs for immediate repairs to the HVAC (heating/ventilation/air conditioning) system. As part of the Building Committee, recent members have teamed up to design this event that promotes healthy living, healthy spirit and a healthy community to all those involved, and we are blessed to have you be a part of it.