Organized by: Jimmie Austin
Move for More, Inc. is dedicated to providing children and families with the opportunity to engage in physical activity. Our Fitwitz program was originally developed for those who have limited opportunities to move and rarely, if ever, experience what nature has to offer. Fitwitz seeks to empower children in early childhood (2-7 years) to feel comfortable about moving their bodies in various ways and to challenge young children to connect the mind with the body. Creative movement starts with the premise that dance is an expressive, creative form that can be developed by anyone at anytime. Fitwitz affirms how children like to move, but also challenges them to find new and creative ways of dancing and problem solving. Your donations will help us to travel to local, national, and global schools to share our movement adventures with deserving children.
Move for More's Core Values
• Creating an engaging and interactive youth physical activity experience.
• Connecting communities through movement.
• Creating a culture that encourages lifelong physical activity.
• Instilling leadership, teamwork and discipline.
• Embracing diversity and encouraging participation.
• Promoting lifelong learning and exploration.
• Embracing technology and its role in education.
• Driving change through innovation and creativity.
• Empowering educators to adopt and promote healthy lifestyles.