You Did It!
November 30, 2016
EVENT DATE: Nov 29, 2016
Five Acres is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day for people to give back, usually by donating to their favorite nonprofits! We are excited to announce that Wells Fargo has generously offered to match every gift dollar for dollar up to $10,000 to buy a language arts curriculum for the Five Acres Therapeutic School!
Our goal is to raise $10,000 by #GivingTuesday, November 29, to meet the Wells Fargo Challenge and raise the full $20,000 for the new curriculum.
The Five Acres Therapeutic School serves 80 children in grades K-10 with special needs and learning disabilities.
Before they come to us, our students have many gaps in their knowledge base. This curriculum will help close those gaps and open the door to greater learning!
Your gift will provide a language arts curriculum that will reach 1,000 children over the next 10 years. Here are 3 easy ways you can help.
- create your own fundraiser here on Crowdrise and invite your friends to support
- post our #GivingTuesday flyer from our Facebook page or our Crowdrise link onto your Facebook page and encourage your friends to donate
- email 5 of your friends to encourage them to support the cause
- "like" or "share" our social media posts
- share your own #UNselfie on Facebook/Instagram about why you support Five Acres. Visit www.5acres.org/givingtuesday for #UNselfie instructions
Thank you Wells Fargo for doubling every gift! If you work for a company that matches employee gifts, you could triple your impact to Five Acres. Please check with your HR office to see if your company will match your donation.
Thank you for helping us reach our goal so that our students have access to the tools they need to succeed!