Florence Crittenton has served Arizona for 118 years. We provide innovative services to help girls ages 10 to 21 overcome the devastating effects of abuse, neglect, teen pregnancy or mental and behavioral health problems. Florence Crittenton’s programs provide individual, group and family counseling for girls and young women in challenged and destructive situations while promoting responsibility, accountability, education, job readiness, positive parenting skills and financial literacy.
Florence Crittenton is the national leader in changing the future for girls. We do this by…
• Achieving excellence in all we do
• Growing to serve all girls in need
• Being the foremost expert in gender-specific services
• We treat every girl as if she were our own daughter
• We keep our promises to our girls, each other and the community
• We do whatever it takes to fulfill our mission and vision