Meet special Guest President Bill Clinton and Barbra Streisand at her Malibu compound on June 14 at the "Follow Your Heart" Event where Barbra, Josh Groban, David Foster and more surprise guests will perform!
Donate at least $25 and you will be entered for a chance to meet Barbra Streisand, Bill Clinton, Martin Short and others at Barbra Streisand’s private party at her house when $50k is raised on CrowdRise.
Experience a magical once-in-a-lifetime invitation-only experience at Barbra Streisand and James Brolin's Malibu compound on June 14 to benefit the Women's Heart Center at Cedar's-Sinai Medical Center.
This exclusive opportunity includes:
- Two tickets
- Access to the private cocktail reception including a photo with Barbra Streisand and President Clinton
- Seated dinner
The evening will be hosted by Martin Short and feature performances by Barbra Streisand, Josh Groban, David Foster and other surprises! The event kicks off with a cocktail reception at 6:30pm followed by a seated dinner at 7:30pm.
Here’s some important information you should know…
- Heart disease is the number one killer of women today.
- Five hundred thousand women in the United States die from heart disease each year--more than all cancers combined.
- Today, more women are dying of heart disease than men.
- Despite the fact that heart attacks present differently in men versus women, we still treat women based on research done on men.
This is not just a man’s disease anymore, this is now a woman’s health epidemic. For this reason, I created the Barbra Streisand Women’s Cardiovascular Research and Education Program at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
The symptoms of a heart attack are often different in women than in men. But for decades, women have been treated for cardiovascular disease based on medical research done on men.
The research at the Women's Heart Center is revolutionary. Few institutions in the country are so focused on how heart disease presents itself differently in women. The Center is changing how women are diagnosed, treated, and educated about heart disease. And their work is helping women everywhere.
Please join me in supporting this life-giving program and help the Women's Heart Center at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.