DNA & All Day Foundation wrote -
This football season, Adrian Peterson’s All Day Foundation is partnering with DNA Foundation, created by Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, to make each touchdown count for more than just points.
Donate now and join Adrian, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore and players from around the league in raising funds to make a difference in the lives of children, and win great prizes along the way.
Prizes (more prizes will be announced throughout the season)
- Donate $20 or more before Oct. 13 and be entered to win a trip to a Vikings game, and a meet & greet with Adrian.
- Every week, everyone who has donated $20 or more will be entered to win a game ball autographed by Adrian.
- Every week, everyone who has donated $100 or more will be entered to win a jersey autographed by Adrian.
- Join the team and raise more than $1000 before Nov. 1 and you’ll be entered to win a three-night stay at W residences in Miami. And, everyone on your team who contributes $20 or more will have a chance to win the trip to a Vikings game, VIP tickets and a meet & greet with Adrian.
Who is stepping up their game this season and joining Football for Good?
- Adrian Peterson (Minnesota Vikings): $5,000 per touchdown (Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore will match his contribution, and Victor Ortiz will donate $2500 per Peterson touchdown)
- Michael Huff (Oakland Raiders)
- Roy Williams (Chicago Bears)
- Jermaine Gresham (Cincinnati Bengals)
- Dallas Clark (Indianapolis Colts)
- DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles)
About DNA and All Day Foundation
Through Football for Good, players and fans are coming together to raise funds and awareness to bring an end to child sex trafficking and support programs that enrich the lives of children around the country. The funds raised will be split equally between the DNA Foundation, which works to end human trafficking, and Peterson’s All Day Foundation, which supports community-based youth enrichment programs for at-risk kids. The DNA Foundation focuses on the root causes of child sex slavery, and will invest the funds in preventing trafficking from taking place and supporting survivors. The All Day Foundation supports programs for at-risk youth and will invest the funds in programs with the Texas Advocacy Project, Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Special Olympics and other youth enrichment programs.
Texas Tea has committed to match Adrian’s donation of $5,000 per touchdown and donate $5.00 for every case of Texas Tea purchased from their website (www.teasoftexas.com) this NFL season. GlobalMojo, (www.globalmojo.com), the free browser app that allows you to effortlessly raise money for favorite charitable causes, has also committed $1,000 per Peterson touchdown.