Skip to content

For my premature son's medical expenses

Organized by: Adrian C

Adrian's Photo

THE STORY:

My son spent 90 days in nici (Hospital) He has pulminary hypertension, chronic lung disease, low birthweight, PDA (patent ductus arteriosus) and needs oxygen 24/7. Our medical expenses were over 100,000 dollars and our health insurance only covers 80% of that. Therefore I'm asking for help with the other 20%. Anything is deeply appreciated. We Thank You.

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Adrian C

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Adrian and For my premature son's medical expenses.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms