Great learnings outside the classroom are oftentimes in the form of trainings and youth camps. These are usually about leadership and teambuilding. Both are equally vital in the holistic development of the young; however, is this the primary need of a community youth? Will an out-of-school youth understand leadership when he himself is shattered: a product of a broken home, a starving stomach, or a deep feeling of being unwanted and unloved? In our long experience with the community, we realized that touching lives of the young thru leadership and team building activities is an unmatched solution. Gaba-an Youth Lead offers a LIFELONG LEARNING. Our trainings are for FREE mostly for out of school youths in far flung areas. Join us in this journey of ours of inspiring more young people!
NATURE: Youth Facilitating Team and Community-Based Organization
TAGLINE: You are blessed. Be a blessing.
MISSION: The upliftment of young people from all forms of suffering and want, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge to face boldly the future VISION: It is our bold dream that young people will never be complacent again and believe that they are indeed blessed. Each young soul believing that they can help starting from themselves then to the community, regardless how great or small this may be.
SERVICES & PROGRAMS:
- Leadership Development
- Teamwork Enhancement
- Speaking Invitation
- Youth Camp/Summit/Conference/Workshop
- IPR/Youth Encounter/Recollection/Retreat
- Values Formation
- Career Development
ADVOCACIES & EXPERTISE:
- Adolescent Health and Youth Development Program (AHYDP)
- Peer Counseling
- Concepts and Techniques in Leading Youth Organizations
- Communication Skills
- Values and Value Clarification
- Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) & Gender
- Civic Engagement/Social Mobilization
- Speakership topics about the Youth of Today, Peer Pressure/Understanding the Adolescent, among others