BENEFITING: LIVING IN LIBERTY
EVENT DATE: Jun 26, 2017
As we prepare to celebrate the liberties and freedoms we enjoy in this great country, I pause to think about the cost of freedom for the women we serve at Living in Liberty. You and I have never known the bondage that our women have had to endure. And have we ever considered the cost of freedom? At Living in Liberty we strive to restore freedom, dignity and give a new life to victims of commercial sexual exploitation. We do street outreach to reach those who are suffering, and we provide a safe, secure home where healing occurs and a new life begins. We provide a range of services in a loving environment which includes health care, spiritual and psychological counseling, education, job training and legal referrals. These services are free to our clients but they do have a cost. Would you please prayerfully consider helping to restore freedom to the most victimized this holiday?
Here's how you can help.
• Pay the salary of 2 workers for a month: $2,200.
• Provide counseling for 3 women for a month: $1,200.
• Pay the rent for a month: $1,000.
• Provide groceries for a month: $500.
• Provide transportation for a month: $300.
• Pay the utilities in the safe home for a month: $250.
• Pay for cleaning supplies for a month: $100.
• Provide pizza and videos for monthly movie night; $50.
A gift of any size will be welcomed and will help to bring freedom and liberty to the women we serve. God bless you and thank you for your consideration.