We're half way through and in 2nd place
October 12, 2016
It's time to look beyond crisis intervention and set our sights on long-term safety for survivors and their children. The key to this is financial independence.
FreeFrom helps survivors of domestic violence start their own small businesses and build safe and secure futures for themselves and their children through financial independence, confidence and community.
Help us unleash the potential that survivors have not just to survive, but to thrive.
Survivor-entrepreneurs in our program will receive:
1. Workshops covering small business basics
2. One-one-one business counselling
3. Finance and accounting training
4. Pro bono startup legal services
5. A website, logo design and branding support
6. Community support from other survivors in the program
7. Mentorship from successful women entrepreneurs
7. A stipend to cover travel and childcare
8. Seed funding to cover their initial startup costs