Rotarian Malaria Partners (RMP) is an all volunteer group of Rotarians and leaders of non-government organizations. At RMP we know Malaria can be combated, reduced & eliminated worldwide in our lifetimes using powerful partnerships connecting Rotarians & global health leaders around the globe!
Join us, and lets Pledge to End Malaria together!
Why Now? There are 250 million cases of malaria a year in the world. The most widely spread disease in Sub-Saharan Africa; malaria takes the life of a child every minute. The infection directly affects a child's ability to go to school and an adult's ability to work and earn a living.
Your Donation Matters: Over 21.5% of the world's malaria infections occur in 3 African countries; Uganda, Zambia or Tanzania, that's where we will make your donation count. Here's the impact YOUR donation will make:
- $10 will prevent a single malaria infection from ravaging a life
- $100 will protect one large family from malaria
- $500 will allow 2000 families a week to be checked by health workers for early diagnosis & treatment
- With donations of $1000 or more we can protect 250 households with mosquito control to protect at-risk children & adults.
- To give $1,500+ or more please contact email@example.com directly OR mail a check to Rotarian Malaria Partners, 300 Lenora Street #269, Seattle, WA 98121
With your Pledge to End Malaria we can create a blueprint for the eradication of malaria in partnership with the worlds leading global health organizations. TOGETHER we can enable Rotarians across the globe to prevent as many as 100,000 cases of Malaria in 2016 and lay the groundwork for an expanded Rotarian role in the eradication of this deadly disease in the years to come.
If we reach:
- $500,000 we can engage in Rotary driven eradication in two countries.
- $750,000 we can engage in Rotary driven eradication in all three countries.
- $1,000,000+ we can engage on a large-scale Rotary driven eradication in all three target countries + Ethiopia.
Service above Self has driven Rotarians across the world to do exponential good since 1911. Exemplifying this motto is the constant quest for every Rotarian. We have a unique opportunity to continue our clubs legacy of disease prevention, and ultimately eradication together! To create a donation and engage your Rotary club as we Pledge to End malaria please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not alone, we are well on our way to our $1,000,000 stretch goal! Donate now to join us and our incredible project sponsors PATH, Pilgrim Africa, World Concern, Bloodworks, Merrill Lynch, Chase Bank & The Christine Allen Family as we push to raise $1,000,000 to eliminate over 100,000 cases of Malaria in Uganda, Zambia & Tanzania.