Fun Raising Paul Mitchell Schools 2016
Organized by: Christy Craig Bowen
My daughter Candice Bowen is a student at Paul Mitchell Beauty School and is working to raise funds for several different organizations! The first 100 to collect $3000 in donations will attend the Paul Mitchell Schools FUNraising Gala at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California, and a special day of hands-on education with Ruth Roche, Takashi Kitamura, and Tim Storey! A once in a lifetime experience for my daughter!
The Organizations to fund are:
- Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation
- Cancer Schmancer Foundation
- Children's Miracle Network Hospital
- CAST (Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking
- Food 4 Africa
- Gary Sinise Foundation "serving honor and need"
- Magic Johnson Foundation
- No Limits-for deaf and hard-of-hearing children
- The Thirst Project
Please help in this FUNraiser and be apart of making a difference in someone else's life, including my daughters! Thank you very much in advance!