Skip to content

Funding for a Serious Financial Problem

Organized by: Maria kh

Maria's Photo



I am an International student, and I'm studying Master of Film and Animation in the US.

As an international student, I'm not allowed to work off-campus, and I don't have any citizen co-signers in the US to use student loans. Also, I cannot pay my tuitions by my on-campus job.

I really love my major and my university, and my GPA is 4. I don't really want to quit my education. I am very talented in animation, and I always wanted to educate in this major. I can send you samples of my works if interested.

If I don't pay for my tuitions, I have to quit my education, and all the money that I have paid until now would gone! It is very important to me to finish my education. Please help me. :(

Unfortunately I received very bad news from my country, which has made a very hard situation for me to continuing my education.

My parents in my country informed me that the the government doesn't offer official dollar to students who are studying in foreign countries, anymore. So my parents have to provide street dollars for my education, which is very expensive.

The official dollar in my country costs almost half of the street dollar, and my government used to give it to students who are studying in foreign countries, every semester.

I was hoping to use this opportunity to pay my university tuitions, but now by this unexpected situation I don't really know what to do!

I would be very grateful if you help me to pay for my tuitions.


Organized by

Maria kh

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms