funds for all

Organized by: Jim Combs

Jim's Photo

THE STORY:

these funds will b used for those that had been wronged and that really need the help. 85% of all funds will b used to help others and the other 15% will be used for official use, researching,office needs and pay for the help doing this...Thank You in advance for your support to help others.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Jim Combs

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms