BENEFITING: PAWS PROVIDING ANIMAL WELFARE SERVICES
Kickstart your 2014 wellness goals off with a 1 mile family fun run during the PAWSome Winter Challenge; The PAWSome Winter Wellness Run! Thank you to MVP Health Care for sponsoring this run for PAWS.
*Please note-To join the Wellness Run, just click "Set up Fundraiser" Soon there will be a "Register" button to replace it, but until then...just click there and you are on your way!
Whether you are running on 2 paws or 4 paws, there is no restriction for winter wellness fun! (Yes, leashed dogs are welcome in this run!) Be sure to bundle up as the course will take you on and off the beaten paths of Camp Eastman. (Please no snowshoes during the run.)
There will be winners in the following categories:
Top Adult Male/Top Adult Female Finisher-Embroidered PAWS fleece blanket & food truck lunch coupon
Top Boy/Top Girl (13 and under) Finisher-PAWS Bear & $20 donation towards your charity of choice (charity choices will be present that day as part of the Outreach Festival)
Top Dog/Human Team-Doggie Treat Basket
- All pre-registered participants will receive an event t-shirt. T-shirts for day of registrants will be available until they run out.
- Pre-Registration-$15 Donation to PAWS through your Crowdrise account before January 24th
- Day of Registration-$20 Donation to PAWS (cash, check or credit) at check-in
- Check-in begins at 12:00pm at the Kiwanis Lodge at Camp Eastman
- 1pm-Run start time for those with just 2 paws (humans)
- 1:15pm-Run start time for those running with 4 paws (leashed dogs and humans)
Parking-Durand Eastman Beach Parking Lot
We invite you to take advantage of the food trucks (Marty Meats, Roc City Sammich and Tuscan Wood-fired Pizza), local animal organization booths, and of course, family fun winter festivities; face painting, snow sculptures, marshmallow roasting and more! The PAWSome Community Outreach Festival runs from 1-5pm with the PAWSome Cardboard Challenge to follow at 5pm!
Visit www.crowdrise.com/pawsomewinterchallenge2 for details on the PAWSome Cardboad Challenge!