FREE WHEELCHAIR MISSION via Crowdrise
March 22, 2012
Free Wheelchair Mission - our mission is to provide the transforming gift of mobility to the physically disabled poor in developing countries. Our specially-designed, low-cost, and durable wheelchair is manufactured, shipped, and delivered all over the world. As of October 2011, we have given away over 600,000 wheelchairs in 82 countries worldwide.
2012 is Free Wheelchair Mission's first year with the LA Marathon, and we're excited to be here! FWM works internationally to provide wheelchairs to people with disablities in need around the world - at no cost to the recipient.
How FWM's Race Team Works
It's free to join our team and run on behalf of Free Wheelchair Mission - no fundraising requirement, no credit card required.
5K runners & Marathoners - Register & pay for your race at www.lamarathon.com. Select "Free Wheelchair Mission" as your charity when you come to that question. Create an account at www.crowdrise.com, join the Free Wheelchair Mission team, and start fundraising!
LA Half Marathon Charity Relay runners - You cannot register online at www.lamarathon.com for this race. Click here for detailed registration instructions.
- Qualify for race registration fee reimbursement
- Free personalized fundraising website
- VIP Dodger Staidum suite party on race day
- Provide mobility to people around the world
- When you raise at least $750, FWM will reimburse your registration fee! (Max $145, checks mailed 4-2-2012).
- Check out the awesome incentives here
Tools & Resources
- You'll have access to your own fundraising coach who will provide you with guidance and support the whole way through
- Check our our instant resources
Contact - Ariel Rigney firstname.lastname@example.org 949-273-8470 ext 222
Volunteers - Click here to sign up
Click the big orange DONATE button, or go one step further and click the JOIN THE TEAM button and help us fundraise!