BENEFITING: FREE WHEELCHAIR MISSION
ORGANIZER: FREE WHEELCHAIR MISSION
EVENT: Welcome to Long Beach!
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2012
FREE WHEELCHAIR MISSION wrote -
OUR MISSION: To provide the transforming gift of mobility to the physically disabled poor in developing countries. Our specially-designed, low-cost and high-durability wheelchair is manufactured, shipped, and delivered throughout the developing world.
YOUR MISSION: Make your miles matter by helping Free Wheelchair Mission provide wheelchairs around the world.
HOW TO HELP: Take on any of the Long Beach Marathon events (5K, 13.1, 26.2, or the bike tour) as a member of Team Mobility. - Click here for race registration instructions.
- Registration Fee Reimbursement (Must reach Suggested Fundraising amount by deadline).
- Earn FWM swag and goodies along the way – (coming soon).
- Free, personalized fundraising website and fundraising coach to help with spreading the word.
- Hospitality tent & free breakfast on race-day.
- Providing awareness and mobility for people around the world!
Tools & Resources
- Fundraising Kit: DVDs, brochures, posters, wheelchairs, speakers for events, etc (by request).
- Fundraising coach for guidance and support throughout the time leading up to the race.
- Cash & check donations should be mailed in with a form, and we'll add it to your page for you - click here to get the cash & check donation form
- Online resources, tools and guides (coming soon).
Volunteer Opportunities - Click here
Program Manager - Ariel Rigney email@example.com 949-273-8470 ext 222
Ready to go? Click the big orange DONATE button or go even further and JOIN THE TEAM to help us fundraise!