Skip to content
kfisher's profile image - click for profile

Kel Fisher's Fundraiser:

Global Abilities Foundation Team

Kel's Photo

BENEFITING: GLOBAL ABILITIES FOUNDATION

ORGANIZER: Deborah

Kel Fisher

THE STORY:

Deborah Drabick wrote -

Please support Global Abilities Foundation's team as we run, walk, and roll in the 3rd ANNUAL FOX’S TROT 5K RUN/WALK on Saturday, November 1, at 10 AM. The race will begin at Plymouth Township's Municipal Building, 700 Belvoir Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA. For more information or to register, go to www.foxstrot5k.com OR https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=28284. Global Abilities Foundation will receive 75% of the sponsor donations that are made to us and the remaining 25% will be donated to the Brad Fox Memorial Fund. Thanks in advance for your support of both foundations!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$255

MONEY RAISED
  • Anonymous

    $100

  • Debbie Murphy State Farm

    $25

  • Mandy

    $130

  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $800 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM
Fundraiser Title

Kel Fisher

Amount Raised

$255

Fundraiser Title

Linda Peyton

Amount Raised

$250

Fundraiser Title

Deborah Drabick

Amount Raised

$225

 

5% Raised of $5,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

AJ Nanayakkara

Amount Raised

$50

Fundraiser Title

John Naylor

Amount Raised

$20

Fundraiser Title

ISIL TANYERI

Amount Raised

$0

Donor Comments

Mandy

Mandy

DONATION: $130

3 years ago

Debbie Murphy State Farm

Debbie Murphy State Farm

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $100

In Memory of Jo and Kit Fisher 3 years ago