Skip to content
cherylchrzanowski1's profile image - click for profile

Cheryl Chrzanowski's Fundraiser:

Gallagher-Kaiser & Universal Piping "Tin Knockers"

Cheryl's Photo
 

Deepest Appreciation..........
April 11, 2017

I want to express my deep appreciation for all the generous donations and support of the Race for the Cure. Your personal commitment has been  See more
Cheryl Chrzanowski

THE STORY:

As much joy as we take in celebrating the women who are cancer-free; as much pride as we take in funding leading research; as much effort as we put into helping the most vulnerable people in our communities, we know that we will be continuing to raise awareness and work until we can shut off the lights and go home, because we've cured and prevented this disease. So, please, please, please donate. Help make a difference. You just never know if this horrible disease will affect you or someone in your life. Thank you!!

Every 60 seconds a woman dies of breast cancer. We won't rest until breast cancer is a history lesson, not a current event. 75% of the net income from our Race stays in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties to fund breast cancer screening, treatment support and education programs; the remaining 25% supports the Komen Award and Research Grant Program.

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$14,403

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Lisa Sierpien

     

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Barbara Ann Libbrecht

    $250

  • Rickey Wellman

    $25

  • M. E. woodbeck jr

    $200

  • Erica Zarzycki

     

  • Depcon, Inc.

    $300

  • Jon Klemczak

    $200

  • Bill and Kelly romero

    $100

  • Hamilton Insulation, Inc.

    $100

  • Michigan Precision Fabricators

    $100

  • Triad Process Equipment

    $100

  • Techmatic, Inc.

    $100

  • Radius, LLC

    $100

  • Daryl

    $200

  • R.L. Deppmann Co - Rick Smiecinski

    $50

  • Nick R S Dale

    $100

  • Bennett-Holland & Associates

    $100

  • Steven Harkness

    $25

  • TIM QUINN

    $100

  • Outbound Technologies

    $500

  • Galloup/Smith/Merlo

    $250

  • Jennifer Solberg

    $50

  • Anonymous

    $25

  • KL McCoy & Associates, Inc.

    $100

  • Ronald Aqwa

    $150

  • Calvin Gadwa

    $50

  • Steve Long

    $25

  • Dan Lucas

    $25

  • Pat & Judy Hourigan

    $100

  • Charlie Books

    $25

  • Duane Dalian

    $50

  • Central Conveyor

    $1,000

  • Robert Drabicki

    $25

  • Robb / Susan Jackson & Family

    $500

  • Robb & Susan Jackson and Family

    $500

  • Christopher Padgett

    $250

  • Overhead Conveyor Co.

    $300

  • RL Bondy/ The Macomb Group

    $500

  • Jim Williams

    $50

  • Victaulic

    $100

  • D. J. CONLEY ASSOCIATES, INC.

     

  • Schardein Mechanical Contractors

    $100

  • Cloverdale Equipment Company

     

  • Megan Lakes

    $30

  • Corrosion Fluid Products

    $100

  • Todd Ricketts

    $50

  • P.J. Coburn

    $100

  • Raymond Cavazos

    $100

  • Bob Weilad

    $100

  • Russ Smedo

    $100

  • Chris Schweizer

    $100

  • Anonymous

    $1,000

  • Anonymous

    $3,827

  • Robert Nightingale

    $800

  • Nu-Way Utica, Inc.

    $100

  • Local 452 - Plumbers & Pipefitters

    $200

  • Anonymous

    $620

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

288% Raised of $5,000 Goal

The Team: $28,392 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

Fundraiser Title

Cheryl Chrzanowski

Amount Raised

$14,403

 

288% Raised of $5,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Jessica Caskey

Amount Raised

$5,040

 

101% Raised of $5,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Gabriela Rosales

Amount Raised

$2,550

Fundraiser Title

Ken Krause

Amount Raised

$1,450

Fundraiser Title

Brian Cosgrove

Amount Raised

$1,050

 

105% Raised of $1,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Kathryn Cosgrove

Amount Raised

$874

 

175% Raised of $500 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Joe Kaiser V

Amount Raised

$750

 

3% Raised of $22,500 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Stephani Grumski

Amount Raised

$400

Donor Comments

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $620

4 months ago

Local 452 - Plumbers & Pipefitters

Local 452 - Plumbers & Pipefitters

DONATION: $200

5 months ago

Robert Nightingale

Robert Nightingale

DONATION: $800

5 months ago

Nu-Way Utica, Inc.

Nu-Way Utica, Inc.

DONATION: $100

5 months ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $3,827

5 months ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $1,000

5 months ago

Chris Schweizer

Chris Schweizer

DONATION: $100

5 months ago

Russ Smedo

Russ Smedo

DONATION: $100

5 months ago

Bob Weilad

Bob Weilad

DONATION: $100

Great cause!!!! 5 months ago

Raymond Cavazos

Raymond Cavazos

DONATION: $100

5 months ago