EVENT: 2015 Boston Marathon
EVENT DATE: Apr 20, 2015
Greater Boston PFLAG fosters LGBTQ-Inclusive families, schools, and communities.
Through support, education, resources, and advocacy we foster dialogue, create safe environments, and open hearts and minds to help:
- LGBTQIA youth to achieve happiness, acceptance, and self-esteem
- Parents and care-givers to understand and connect with their children
- Families to work through sometimes difficult feelings
- Schools, workplaces, communities and other institutions to provide safe environments
- Society to counter violence and negative stereotypes
This year we are excited to have two runners in the Boston Marathon! 100% of your donations will go straight to us to support our life-saving programming across the state of MA. To find out more about us, feel free to check us out on social meda @GBPFLAG or visit gbpflag.org.