Leslie Cunningham via Crowdrise
November 01, 2012
BENEFITING: BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF DANVILLE ILLINOIS
A project benefiting
Boys and Girls Club of Danville, IL.
Our young people are searching for leadership, and begging us to step up and lead them. The local Boys and Girls Club director and staff are doing just that. Along with the young men and women they serve, the Club needs our help improving its facility. The rubber flooring of the gym mezzanine will provide the most overall and ongoing benefit to the Club.
Boys and Girls Club is doing an excellent job of training future leaders. When I discovered that the club's youth activities needed a financial kickstart, I immediately thought of my many friends and family who I knew would support these young people.
L a n d i n g G e a r
- A proper training area for teen cardio and strength conditioning.
- Practice space for the dance squad.
- A re-launching pad for the struggling boxing program.
W i n g s
If 50 of my friends and family donate just $50 (or whatever their hearts lead them to give) the talented young people of the Boys and Girls Club can get the new floor they need. The children in our community have powerful potential and boundless creativity to unleash. Their talents need landing gear as well as wings.
- Please mail your donation to Rickey Williams, Director, Boys and Girls Club of Danville, Project Landing Gear, 850 N. Griffin, Danville, IL, 61832.
- Electronic donations are processed securely by CrowdRise, and sent in real time to Boys and Girls Club of Danville, IL. As always, your donation is tax deductible.
In peace and love,