KIDDOS CLUBHOUSE FOUNDATION INC via Crowdrise
October 21, 2010
BENEFITING: KIDDOS CLUBHOUSE FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Mar 20, 2011
As part of the Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation team you will receive:
• A Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation custom-designed short-sleeved high-tech singlet that is well suited for training and racing under any conditions
• A ticket to the celebration team dinner on the Friday prior to race (March 18, 2011)
• Fundraising guidance and online tools to help you with your fundraising goal
• Exclusive Access to Race Day Hospitality Tent with bag check, post-race food and drinks, convenient meeting area for friends and family
• Knowing that you made a difference in the lives of the families that will benefit from your hard work
*** As a member of the Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation team, you are responsible for a commitment to raise a minimum of $250.***
At Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation, we believe that all children deserve the opportunity to grow into healthy, productive adults. For children with special needs who require therapies and other services to help them progress through childhood, the process can be particularly challenging, but ultimately rewarding. Unfortunately, many families cannot afford the therapies and services that will help their child with special needs. Kiddos’ Clubhouse Foundation provides therapy scholarships to help families pay for critical therapies or necessary medical equipment.
Through partnerships and generous support from corporate and private donors, grants, and charitable events, we are able to relieve financial burdens and help families regain hope for their children.