The Get In Touch Foundation's cornerstone mission is the Get In Touch Girls' Program & Daisy Wheels, a FREE educational breast health initiative teaching girls in grades 5-12 the importance of and how to do a breast self exam - for life.
The Get In Touch Girls' Program is being implemented in schools in 50 states and 23 countries. Our FREE Daisy Wheel app has been downloaded in 79 countries.
How can you help?
- Run a 5k, a marathon or a road race and take donations for every mile you run - "GIT Your Sneaks On!"
- Sell our LACES FOR LANA at your school or place of business - "GIT Your Laces For Lana On!"
- Commit to reading one book a week and take donations for each book you read - "GIT Your Read On!"
- Have a neighborhood/school/church tag sale - "GIT Your Tag Sale On!"
- Grow your hair or a beard or a big moustache and take donations to cut it all off!
- Hold a "GIT Your Pink On!" Day in your school or place of business and encourage everyone to donate one dollar for the privilege of wearing pink that day!
- Be creative...be clever...be yourself...thank you for helping us to "change the world one girl at a time!"