Skip to content

Getting full custody of my son

Organized by: Richard Olovich

Richard's Photo


Hi my name is richard i have a 7 year old son named jayden. His mother has taken my son out of state and i am fight for full custody due to the fact of i am not allowed to speak to him or see him on a regular basis. She to be his father and.he isnt. I am asking for.the.last.bit of help i hire lawyer. My.wife and i have strectched our selves to the every dollar.every cent.will help and be much appreciated


Organized by

Richard Olovich

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms