Skip to content
chrisgoering's profile image - click for profile

Chris Goering's Fundraiser:

Getting Muddy for Legacy Children's Foundation

Chris' Photo

BENEFITING: Legacy Childrens Foundation

EVENT: Tough Mudder Twin Cities 2017

EVENT DATE: Jul 15, 2017

Chris Goering

THE STORY:

The Legacy Children's Foundation is a youth center in Fargo, ND that provides a safe and welcoming space for teenagers in our community. They assist diverse youth from all walks of life and origin in their quest to achieve a high school diploma. Education is the primary requirement for bettering our community, our country, and our world. The core values that drive the Legacy Children's Foundation are education, perseverance, faith (of ALL kinds) and honesty. They strive to uphold these values in every aspect of their foundation every single day. Their goal is to provide a healthy set of expectations and meaningful rewards to teens, as stepping stones to the achievement of a high school diploma. To nurture faithful relationships between teens and members of our community so the gifts and talents of each life may thrive. I had the opportunity to volunteer when I was associated with Innovative Basement Systems. They were working to rehabilitate a dedicated youth center in north Fargo. Our team of more than twenty hard working people spent many working hours in the rain and getting all muddy and covered in dirt, dust, and wet concrete. Not a single one of us left without being covered from head to toe in something. When my team decided to sign up for this TOUGH MUDDER race, I was reminded of the last time I was covered in mud, and dirt, and sweat. The last time was my volunteer work with Legacy Children's Foundation. I felt moved by the vital work that they do for these young people. I chose this foundation because I have seen the things they are doing, and I believe in the covenants of their organization. Please help me, help them. There is nothing more important than a quality well balanced education. Whether it's a dollar or $50; 85% of the donations go directly to programs for these young people and the other 15% is direct operating costs to keep the facility operational.

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Chris and Getting Muddy for Legacy Children's Foundation.