1st Annual Geyer Inn Cornhole Tourney
EVENT DATE: Sep 26, 2015
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Sep 26, 2015
Thanks for your interest and support of Ted as he competes in the Leadville 100 and continues to raise funds for City of Hope! As a family, we wanted to do something that also supports the fight against cancer but does not require we all run 100 miles in one day!
We are planning a fun get together of family and friends to support City of Hope, throw a great party and get a little competition going of our own!
- Cornhole, baby! We will compete in teams of two to determine the 2015 Cornhole Champion.
- Live music! Jeff Insco will keep us all entertained with his acoustic guitar – always a good time!
- Comraderie! Not a cornhole buff? Don’t have a lot of time? Please stop by and join the celebration for as long as you can – even if it’s just for a quick drink, we would love to see you!
Saturday, September 26, 3:00 pm - ????? If we catch Ted between training for races, he is liable to be ready to close the place down!
The Geyer Inn 220 S Geyer Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122
To raise those dollars for cancer – a cause near and dear to all of our hearts!
Details are as follows:
- The tournament will be $25 per person or $50 per team.
- Participants can register via Geyer Inn Cornhole Crowdrise page and print off their own tax receipt. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, you can do this at the Geyer Inn on September 26th.
- For your donation you will receive entry into the Cornhole tournament, a bucket of beer and a chance to win a cash prize.
We want to pack the Geyer Inn! Please refer to the Evite for more details and use that to provide your contact information so that we can add your team to the tournament and communicate details of the day to you. In order to set up the teams and tournament schedule it is important to know who is planning to play! If you have questions or need additional information, please email Ted. Thank you for helping us in the race to BEAT CANCER!