The National Kidney Foundation of Michigan offers programs and services to Michiganders of all ages to prevent kidney disease and improve the quality of life for those living with it. Learn more about our programs: www.nkfm.org.
Check out this awesome article from The Oakland Press on how your gift could help families affected by kidney disease.
- Raise over $250 and you'll receive NKFM swag!
- Raise over $750 and you'll receive 2 Kidney Ball tickets!
Share our page using the hashtag #GiveKidneyMI!
- In 2014, the NKFM was named in the “11 Top-Rated Charities that Changed the World in 2014” by the Huffington Post.
- The NKFM has earned eight consecutive 4-star ratings from Charity Navigator, the nation's leading charity evaluator. Only 2% of the charities rated have received at least 8 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that the NKFM outperforms most other charities in America.
- Received the 2015 MAHP Presidential Merit Award from the Michigan Association of Health Plans (MAHP). The discretionary award recognizes an individual or organization showing an outstanding commitment to the advancement and improvement of health care.