Skip to content
36vs64's profile image - click for profile

kurt kerns' Fundraiser:

Give our kids a chance to reach their own individual learning abilities

kurt's Photo

BENEFITING:

kurt kerns

THE STORY:

Informing everyone about the new brain research that show us HOW and WHEN the brain naturally develops it's learning foundation. There is a six year window that 85% of a brains academic foundation is developed. We have school on 36% of the days. Who the hell is helping them on the other 64% of the days? It only takes a few minutes a day to improve a child's math fluency skills. We all choose to either help strengthen them or limit them. Please pass our message on.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

kurt is working on selecting a charity so you can support Give our kids a chance to reach their own individual learning abilities.