Give the Gift of a Dream!
- Up to 12 orphans and vulnerable children with shelter and houseparents in our family-style residential children's home.
- Mentoring, teachers, coaches, food, clothing, shoes, Christian education, tutoring, art/music lessons, and sports during the coming year.
- Income to 21 Mozambicans enabling them to take care of their children and families.
- Full scholarships for 3 youth to attend university.
- Scholarship for 1 staff member to attend an intensive leadership school in Mozambique with Youth With A Mission
- Full vocational training scholarships to more than 6 older youth.
- Food, medical assistance, and housing repairs for 3 widows and their children.
- Begin a business initiative to teach older youth vocational skills and to help the orphanage be more self-sustaining.
- A relief fund to aid community members when they are in crisis, such as rebuilding the house of a widow with HIV that has fallen over.
- Identity documents, school matriculation fees and school supplies for over 50 impoverished children who otherwise may never learn to read and write.
- Christmas and Childrens' Day celebrations for over 50 children and family members.