BENEFITING: REZDAWG RESCUE INC
Hundreds of thousands of dogs roam the Four Corners regions, in and around the Navajo and Zuni Reservations, homeless, neglected and in need of care. Give the gift of life by donating today.
This past year, the RezDawg team networked and transported over 1,100 homeless dogs and cats to partner rescues, shelters and RezDawg fosters, facilitating over 45 tranports. We adopted out over 550 dogs and cats through our foster prorgam. We held our first two spay/neuter/vaccination clinics, sterlizing over 200 animals from the Pinehill community on the Ramah Navajo Reservation. We provided emergency and routine vet care for countless injured animals found on the streets, or abandoned at the shelter. We also sent cargo van donations of food and supplies 1-2 times each month to the community members and foster homes who are doing all they can to keep RezDawgs off the streets and out of the shelters.
With your support, we can increase the strength our life-saving services to support the overpopulation problem in the Four Corners:
- $15 provides a vaccination
- $25 sponsors a dog/cat for travel
- $50 provides a bag of high-end dog food to support dietary needs of the malnourished
- $85 provides a spay/neuter surgery
- $100 pays our van insurance for a month
- $400 sponors a transport from NM to CO
- $3,500 covers vet bills for a month
- $7,000 provides another clinic to the Pine Hill community
- $15,000 funds our transport program for 2016 (which will forever change the lives of over 1,500 dogs and cats, and the families that show up to love them)
Give the gift of hope to a RezDawg this season.
The RezDawg Team