BENEFITING: American Childhood Cancer Organization
EVENT DATE: Oct 15, 2011
HOURS PLEDGED: 15
The Tupelo Go Gold Hero Walk is a 5K run/walk to support kids with cancer. Participants are encouraged to go as long as they are able to, whether it is for five feet or for the full five kilometers. We are walking/ running to show support for those who are facing or have faced the tough childhood cancer journey. We want to show these children and their families that they are not on this journey alone.
Raffle prizes will be given away at the end of the event. You can purchase tickets before or at the event. They are $2 each or $10 for YOUR wingspan. We have some nice furniture from Ashley's, $200 cash, a gift set which includes hair products, a cashmere candle from Room To Room, a super cute bag from Bob Steele's Flower Shop in Fulton, and more. We will also be giving away tons of gift certicates from various places, such as Krystal's, Vanelli's, Tutti Frutti (which has the best ice cream, EVER!), Pampered Pups, and lots more!!
We also have designed a blanket titled "Remember The Children" where we have listed children from all over that have or have had cancer. If you know a child that you would like added to this, please contact me at 662-231-5811.
We hope you'll join us!
WHEN: Saturday October 15th 9am-2pm
WHERE: Ballard Park in Tupelo, MS
- Dowload the REGISTRATION FORM (Adobe PDF)
- Fill out the form, sign it, and bring it, along with the entry fee, to the registration table at the event.
- You may also register at the event.
- $15 for individuals ; $75 for groups
- Make all checks payable to "American Childhood Cancer Organization" with "Tupelo Go Gold Hero Walk" on the memo line.
- You may also pay your entry fee on this page; you will need to bring a signed REGISTRATION FORM to the walk in order to complete your event registration.
- $10 per shirt. Please place order prior to event.