Kanjeyili is going strong!
June 30, 2016
BENEFITING: Saha Global
I am beyond excited to join the innovative non-profit, Saha Global, as a Field Representative. From June 1 - 22, I will be in Ghana, starting a sustainable clean water business with Ghanian women. I'll help them build the infrasturcture of the business and teach them how to maintain and turn it profitable.
40% of the women, children and men in Ghana are CURRENTLY drinking fecally contaminated water from man-made dugouts.
Long after I am gone, these women and their villages will be empowered to change their situation – to keep their children and families healthy.
DEADLINE: I only have until May 18 to raise $3,891.00 to pay for everything I will need to help these women build a sustainable chance to change their families lives.
100% OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION will provide:
- Large decontamination barrels
- Small household barrels, one per family to keeptheir water clean
- Training and business materials to empower the women to run their business successfully
- Shared lodging, 3 meals a day and the cost of my flight for the three weeks I am in Ghana
- A local Saha Global expert to follow up with the women entrepenuers for the next 5 years!
Once established the business, and your generosity, will touch 1,000 people in Ghana. You are my village, and together, we can change their lives for the better. Please, donate right now!
How to Donate
- Click the big orange button that says DONATE - it's right there ;) I recommend this for donations under $100.
- Send me a check, I recommend this for donations over $100.
What YOU Get
- $10+ Donation: Shout out on social media, so everyone else knows how amazing you are too!
- $50+ Doantion: Postcard from Ghana, plus shout out on social media!
- $100+ Donation: Souvenir from Ghana, plus post card and shout out!
Thank You!!!! Go on now, CLICK the button ;)
“Realistically, injustice will always exist. As a single person it seems there isn’t much I can do, but if in my lifetime I can change one person’s life for the better, then reality will just have to take a backseat to my dreams.”
- Me, “Reality Check” (College Application Essay)