Go Nuts for No Shave November! - Annual Event
EVENT DATE: Oct 25, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Nov 30, 2017
Go Nuts for No Shave November for Men's Health Awareness Month!
Do you want to make a difference in the fight against testicular cancer? It's simple, grow a beard, mustache and/or sideburns and start talking about testicular cancer!
Ladies, just because you can't grow a beard doesn't mean you can't be involved! We need you to help spread awareness and raise funds for the cause!
Choose to DONATE to a team, or Set up your own Fundraising page and get as many people to join and donate to your team
- Donate directly to a team whether you participate or not
- If you are starting a "New Team" add photos and videos along with your personal story why you are supporting "Go Nuts for No Shave November"
- Come up with a fun & catchy name
- Set a fundraising goal
- Grow new facial hair such as a beard, mustache, goatee, sideburns, etc. for the month of November (WE ENCOURAGE WELL GROOMED BEARDS, MUSTACHES AND SIDEBURNS!)
- Talk to as many people as you know about the importance of awareness and early detection of testicular cancer.
- Ask friends, family, co-workers and strangers to support a cause you believe in.
- Hosting an event of any kind and get everyone you know involved. We love it when women participate as well!
- $10 minimum donation is required.
"Best Beard" Contest.
-After you make a $10 minimum donation you are able to enter the "Best Beard" contest.
- Post a picture of your well groomed beard to the Facebook Event page on November 30th to enter the contest.
- The winner will win a free TCAF t-shirt of their choice and a 10 pack of wristbands ($75 value).
All money raised during No Shave November will go directly toward promoting awareness and early detection of testicular cancer and supporting those who are affected by this disease.
Visit our website for more information about testicular cancer and how your participation can make a difference: www.TestesCancer.org
Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID 27-1086557 All Donations are tax deductible. Please join us in the fight again testicular cancer today!