BENEFITING: CAMP KOREY
From November 15 - 30, Good Question Ink will be donating $5 per shirt sold in its Pop-Up Shop to a charity of your choice...one of which is Camp Korey! You can buy any shirt in the Pop-Up Shop and choose one of seven fantastic charities to receive the donations.
Buy one for yourself, or a friend. Or pick one up for every one of your relatives and consider your holiday shopping complete!
- Visit www.goodquestionink.com
- Pick out a shirt. Or pick out nine shirts.
- Follow the instructions to purchase.
- Choose a charity to receive the donation. They're all fantastic, but we're a little biased toward the only northwest summer camp on the list...
- Wear your shirt to every upcoming holiday function and get some conversations going!
Any donations to Camp Korey will support the camp's year-round programs for children living with serious and life-altering medical conditions, making sure all of the camp's services remain free of charge.
Most of us do live every day like we're at camp, but it's always nice to have a reminder!
ABOUT GOOD QUESTION INK:
Good Question Ink celebrates questions and their importance in the world by placing them on canvases seen everyday, primarily, the t-shirt. Every shirt we sell challenges people to think differently and talk openly, all while supporting charities that share our belief in individuals and their ability to make a positive difference in the world.