Skip to content
lisadavis11's profile image - click for profile

Lisa Davis' Fundraiser:

GOTR Chicago Marathon 2016

Lisa's Photo
Lisa's Photo
Lisa's Photo

BENEFITING: Girls on the Run - Chicago

ORGANIZER: Girls on the Run - Chicago

EVENT: GOTR Chicago Marathon 2016

EVENT DATE: Oct 09, 2016

Lisa Davis

THE STORY:

Hi! - Lisa here.  If you knew me as a child, you know that although I've always been an athlete, I haven't always been a runner.  Not until I was into my 30's did I start running, and it has impacted my life in so many positive ways.  It has become something that gives me such joy, stress relief, and social-connectedness to community of like-minded friends...to name a few.  Last year I was introduced to Girls on the Run, and it immediately grabbed me.  Building up girls 3rd-8th grade in incredible ways - emotionally, socially, and physically.

I'm running the Chicago Marathon on October 9, 2016, to raise money and awareness for Girls on the Run.  Please support and help me reach my goal of $1,000!!  80% of the funds go to the local chapter here in Colorado, and the other 20% go to the Chicago chapter.  THANK YOU!!!

http://girlsontherunrockies.org/

Girls on the Run® is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. We teach life skills through dynamic, interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$1,575

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Sonja

    $40

  • Nirai

    $30

  • td designs

    $100

  • Craig, Syd, & Audrey

    $50

  • Hayley Cox

    $25

  • Matt & Ava Cox

    $25

  • George & Troyce Rejsek

    $25

  • Mom & Dad

    $50

  • Brian and Bekah

    $100

  • Kim

    $25

  • Kristy Byrd

    $25

  • Mark J Richards

    $100

  • Jolinda Lauderdale

    $50

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Liz Ratajczak

    $25

  • Colin Kowalski

    $10

  • Aislyn Kowalski

    $10

  • Amy & Kyle KowalsKi

    $130

  • Barbra Rilko

    $25

  • Neal Groff

    $50

  • Jamie Seemiller

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $25

  • Mom & Dad

    $55

  • Lisa I and Dave

     

  • TMGI

    $500

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

158% Raised of $1,000 Goal

The Team: $277,963 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

Fundraiser Title

Katie Shubra

Amount Raised

$2,815

Fundraiser Title

Douglas Marello

Amount Raised

$2,700

Fundraiser Title

Gladys Gonzalez

Amount Raised

$2,270

 

114% Raised of $2,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Amanda Sichko

Amount Raised

$2,180

 

145% Raised of $1,500 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Tegan Chesney

Amount Raised

$2,175

 

109% Raised of $2,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Jerry Redmond

Amount Raised

$2,155

Fundraiser Title

Rick Dutch

Amount Raised

$2,100

 

105% Raised of $2,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Kelly Comiskey Sidney Slover

Amount Raised

$2,004

 

100% Raised of $2,000 Goal

Donor Comments

TMGI

TMGI

DONATION: $500

Best of Luck! 1 year ago

Lisa I and Dave

Lisa I and Dave

You are going to do great in Chicago!! 1 year ago

Mom & Dad

Mom & Dad

DONATION: $55

1 year ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $25

1 year ago

Jamie Seemiller

Jamie Seemiller

DONATION: $25

1 year ago

Neal Groff

Neal Groff

DONATION: $50

1 year ago

Barbra Rilko

Barbra Rilko

DONATION: $25

Good Luck!! 1 year ago

Amy & Kyle KowalsKi

Amy & Kyle KowalsKi

DONATION: $130

You are so inspiring! 1 year ago

Aislyn Kowalski

Aislyn Kowalski

DONATION: $10

You Are Awesome!!!!!!! 1 year ago

Colin Kowalski

Colin Kowalski

DONATION: $10

Run fast!!!! 1 year ago