2016 Boston Open
October 09, 2017
BENEFITING: SCOTT HAMILTON CARES FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Dec 01, 2017
An Invitation to Join Forces and Turn Cancer Upside Down™
Inspired to change the impact of cancer on the lives of those in our Club community, The Skating Club of Boston and its Theatre On Ice of Boston program are inviting all Club members to partner with them and the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation to Turn Cancer Upside Down. Funds raised for the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation support cancer research, education, and survivorship with 20% of the funds raised through this Club initiative going directly to two of our local, world-class institutions: Mass General Cancer Center and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
We invite everyone to join us for our Club-wide Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer - Boston effort by fundraising with fellow members and then joining Scott Hamilton for the on-ice celebration at The Skating Club of Boston on Friday, December 1, 2017. There are lots of ways to get involved.
It’s Easy! Help Us Fundraise!
- Register above by clicking on the Green Register Button
- Create your own fundraising page and include your fundraising goal and a photo
- Reach out to your network of friends and family by sharing your fundraising link and your story of why you want to Turn Cancer Upside Down and who you are honoring through your efforts
- For an added twist – make a fun video of yourself doing jumps, spins and tricks -post it on social media and have your friends challenge you to do more
- Attend a scheduled webinar from the comfort of your own home to learn more fun and easy ways to spread the word and help raise money for these great causes (Dates listed below)
Join Us for the On-Ice Celebration, Friday, December 1st
- Raise dollars by having family and friends sponsor you for a 30-minute lap-a-thon
- Skate in honor of a friend or family member by registering for the on-ice exhibition
- Registration for all on-ice events will be done through the Club’s on-line registration
- Come watch and cheer on all the skaters -tickets will be available on line or at the door for this amazing celebration and show
For questions regarding SK8 to Elimin8 Cancer Boston, please contact Katharine Steeger at Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are tax-deductible.
Fundraisers who raise over $250 will be entered in a drawing to skate in the Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer - Boston exhibition where Scott Hamilton will be the Master of Ceremonies and have a special on-ice photo with Scott.
For those who raise over $1,000, there will be a special opportunity for a meet and greet with Scott Hamilton prior to the on-ice celebration.
$25 registration fee......Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer t-shirt
$250………………….Sk8 to Elimin8 Long sleeve shirt and water bottle
$500………………… Sk8 to Elimin8 Long sleeve shirt and tumble
$1,000………………..Sk8 to Elimin8 sweatshirt and tumbler
$2,500………………. Sk8 to Elimin8 Patagonia pull over fleece
$5,000………………. Apple Watch
$10,000……………... Exclusive package from the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation
If you would like to donate please the blue DONATE above and choose the participant you are supporting. If you would like to make a general donation toward the overall goal, please select General Donations from the dropdown.
Please RSVP to Nadia Kogeler Nadia.email@example.com for a webinar slot. Please list your first, second and third choice as we will try to have at least 3 callers on each session.
Web access and voice options are needed so that Scott CARES can screen share and interact with callers. You will receive the log in information when you confirm your attendance for one of the dates below.
Any questions please contact Nadia Kogeler at Nadia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Afternoon Webinars will be hosted from 12-12:30pm. Dates below:
Evening Webinars will be hosted from 6:30-7pm. Dates below: