Grace Applied Ministries is a Christian support system for:
- people in recovery from addictions and other life-controlling problems,
- those seeking to re-enter society after a period of confinement,
- alternative sentencing, conditional release, and court referral options,
- battered and abused women and children, (planned)
- and those currently without homes.
We provide participants with friendship, prayer, acceptance and the tools to overcome their personal struggles. Some of the elements of our program are:
- Room and board
- Three meals a day
- Recovery Meetings
- Bible Classes
- One-on-one advising
- Job Search Classes
- Job Search Assistance
- Transportation as needed
- Referral to Social Service agencies
- Help securing ID
- and more . . .
The ministry provides an effective, hands-on approach to victory, regardless of the problem. Our resources lead people to a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ whether they have known Him for years or have never known Him. We make God's word practical, relevant and applicable to your everyday life.
This ministry is currently operated 100 percent by volunteers and is a work of faith! Although we have no salaries, we do have other substantial expenses; such as, rent, utilities, food, etc. OCiC has no sustained source of revenue, depending only upon God’s grace and the support of those lead by the Spirit to contribute.