Skip to content
kerrie's profile image - click for profile

Kerrie Carbary's Fundraiser:

Support Volunteer Chore Services & Adopt a Senior

Kerrie's Photo
Kerrie's Photo
Kerrie's Photo
Kerrie Carbary

THE STORY:

Volunteer Chore Services, a program of Catholic Community Services, is a "safety net" for elders and adults living with disabilities who are unable or ineligible for state/paid chore services. All recipients are low-income, have health problems or difficulty with mobility, and most live alone. 

The economic downturn has resulted in funding cuts and reductions for many programs, including VCS. There is a critical need for a solid financial base that allows the program to maintain current levels of service and meet the increased service requests.

A diversified funding base is critical to maintain program stability. Currently, 71% of program funding is from government grants. Agency discretionary dollars, individual donors and private foundations dollars are needed to help cover the remaining 29%. As we look to the future, it is clear that the demand for services can only be met through all of us joining our hands together to meet the needs.

A gift of $10 will support chore services for two seniors for a month. I am trying to raise $120, which will help 2 seniors in need for an entire year.

Thank you for helping us to build a caring circle of helping hands for the continued support of seniors and persons with disabilities in our community.

For more information on Volunteer Chore Services, visit www.ccsww.org/vcs

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$10

MONEY RAISED
  • Kerrie Carbary

    $10

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

8% Raised of $120 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $10 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Kerrie Carbary

Kerrie Carbary

DONATION: $10

6 years ago