Please check this out!
via Crowdrise 4 years ago
Cheryl wrote -
The Ian Somerhalder Foundation (ISF) needs your help! In order for ISF to continue to grow and fulfill its mission, it needs the funds to do so. Charities and not-for-profit organizations survive and heavily rely on donations. ISF is no exception!
The IS FOUNDATION will behave in full collaborative spirit by joining with other Non-Profit, For-Profit and governing bodies globally.
- Distributing funds and resources towards global conservation, green energy development/deployment and educational tools.
- Creating awareness that global deforestation can be seen as a national/international and global security risk.
- Creating mobility by engaging and supporting of the most powerful, yet disregarded, disrespected and overlooked population on the planet - our youth.
- Ending animal cruelty and promoting programs such as: “species specific sterilization drugs”, transferring and re-training of abandoned animals into assistive and therapy guides.
- Supporting and creating sustainable strategies for “no-kill shelters”.
In order for ISF to fulfill its agenda it needs the financial resources to do so! Every dollar helps! This is our planet! This is our chance to make a difference and contribute to making this not only a better but safer planet for all to live on.
Take the ISF Factor Challenge! You all heard of the Latte Factor? I challenge you to forego your coffee/tea money and donate it to ISF once a week! Or just donate because it's in you to give back to the earth! All money donated on this site goes directly into ISF's account. By donating through this project we can watch and see how much money we have raised and what a global impact we can make together!
To learn more about IS Foundation go to their official website
ISFCanada and ISF Moms Army in support of Ian Somerhalder Foundation: